Positive things


For the next 10 days I will be putting a positive quote at the start of my post hoping that it will brighten somebody day. 

Anyway what I did today..... Well it all started around 1pm where there a little leaving party for one of the staff. As tomorrow it going to be her last day at YWCA Yorkshire, peile house. 

After that I want to a session to do with job skills, which was alright. Then to follow that I want to renting ready. Which was pretty boring.

Then at 6pm I want to creative as I walking down I was soaked, like a car just drove through a paddle and completely splash me so much that it got everywhere. In my eyes and my mouth. Worse thing was I couldn't get out of it.

When I get to creative, had a blast especially with Tom (Cheesecake) leading tonight. We was doing colour grading to a price of footage, to give it a emotions. The first on excitement, so I added a yellow, and orange to it. Then the second I did a more mystery. 

Anyway I leave that as I getting up early to do some script writing, which I am looking forward to as always.

Goodnight

Love you

Zanny xx

Comments

Popular Posts