Not rested.

Wow super long down left after half 8 this morning, got back at half 9 tonight. My feet feel like they going to drop off. Wow though I had so much fun, but I am glad I can rest my feet.

I want to word art first and we had to cut out words (I know I'm breaking so many book laws by doing that) and creating a piece of poetry.. It was fun, like really fun. The book that we was cutting words from seemed kind of dark in a sense that it make you think, and allows you for this task get all your anger, hatred and madness on paper.

It reads;
Nights seemed to be falling,
To the Demon&Kingdom.
Controlling the physical Labour
Of weak-willed white man

God his eyes alike
Of all that dark,
Horrifying conquest
In the dark temple.

Body of the victims,
Their fate
Surrounded in the darkness
The destroyer smiling.

The figure, unfortunate Witnesses
Ready to be burned,
Alive.

After we finished I did photography, where we want around and took pictures of letters. We was trying to spell CRISIS and then as it my favorite musical we was spelling Jamie. It was hard to find a J, M and E. Apart from that we was fine.

After photography finished my Chilli in Stained glass Art, and now I starting to make a stained glass Christmas decoration in a shape of a candle. If you want it, let me know as I be very happy to know my work is going to be in a good home. 



Sadly I don't have a picture of them, but this one guy made these super cool stained glass Darlek and wow being a fan of Doctor Who, I was just surprised, and amazed that this person done.  

Then I stayed for creative writing, where I had to rely on Sun glasses, a tape measure and a kg bag of sugar fore muse. Very interesting experience. 

Then I didn't have time to go home before I want to YA Tuesday at the O2 Academy. We had soo much fun. Now because I am a idiot, I haven't eaten basically all day. 

By the time I came home I super hungry and super sore so I had to then cook something quickly before I pass out and then rest my feet.

Anyway goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

Comments

Popular Posts