Not a busy day

Today was another day of rest for me. Well apart from one thing I had to go to the doctor for. However that was just to pick up a sick note. So that was basically in and then out.

When I picked that up I just had to go into the job centre and hand it so I can carry on getting my ESA. However what very annoying that I meant to had a catch up session with a mental health centre back in August, but they cancelled on me, due to illness. Since that day they haven't called back to rearranged our meeting.

When I got home I watched two movies, which are Walking on Sunshine and Hello Dolly! These are two of my favourite movies of all time they always put me in a great mood especially if I feeling low. This is a sub when I can't listen to music on my tablet because it low in battery.

When it fully charged I listen to;

  1. Everybody Talking about Jamie Soundtrack
  2. JLS
  3. Little Mix
  4. Mika
  5. Sam Smith
  6. Beyonce
  7. GRL
  8. Kesha
  9. Lady GaGa
  10. Nick Jonas
They are the main artist I listen to. Now and then I do listen to country for example Miley Cryus the Climb and Taylor Swift Love story.

The song by Taylor Swift that I am hooked on at the moment in time is the song "Safe and Sound" it a really dark and moody song which reflect the overall feel in which she was going for. As this song was used for The hunger Games soundtrack. 

Any as it nearly 11pm I better say goodnight

Love you

Zanny xx

Comments

Popular Posts