Motivational notepad

So I am going to create a notepad of positive comments about me, to help me when I am going through a very bad depression and I need something to remind me how important I am, and how loved I am. As I am very good at thinking that I am useless, worthless and unloved.

If you want to put something in my positive thoughts pad. Connect me on;
Twitter; @zannyisall
Instagram @z.taylor1914
Or if you have me on FB send me a message as well if you got my number.

On a much a happier note, what a lovely back massage. It was much needed with my bad back. The thing is that I had it at Half two, and it made me so relaxed and tired.

Then after that I watched bring it on which was an alright film, wasn't brilliant, but it wasn't terrible. As I was watching it I was knitting, and yes you guessed it another scarf. I have so many now so if you need one, you now know where to go to use one.

Before I forget I had a meeting with a lovely lady from NOMAD who is going to be my active, and help me find interest, which I can get out the house to do.  Like there things I want to learn to do, like film editing, play an instrument, learn to sing and act.

With film editing I do and would totally love doing that, and really need to get some experience, but Sheffield is terrible for chances to work in TV or film. I wouldn't mind being a floor runner if it give me a chance to learn about the film industry in general.

Anyway I guess I better leave you guys till tomorrow.

Love you

Zanny xx

Comments

Popular Posts