Mental health awareness day

Today is mental health awareness day. For a lot of you who are not new to my blog, you know I suffer with Depression. Despite this I been fighting my depression for 5 years on my own. It been a constant battle with myself.

There be time where I am fine then next thing I am a complete mess. When I bring up mental health, I normally get the comment, it for week people, or it all in their heads. For years I believed them thinking that I get depression I am week, and that it all in my head, and the only person who can help me is me.

There are times where I do struggle in the fact, that I have friends who love me and here for me. This is because I never really had friends as I was growing up, well true friends anyway so I never experience true friendship apart from one or two people. Even then I only really see them in person once a week.

Friendship is for me here in Sheffield is really important aspect of me able to at least cope a bit better then what I was before. However I still feel for my mental health I have a long way to go to fully say I am better.

Apart from this people need to stop judging people by the way people look. Like I know I am not sexy, beautiful, cute or average looking person. I know I what a lot of people say I am ugly. Before you say I am not I am. However people words and actions have an affect on people wellbeing.

Something happened just as I was outside the O2 Academy today by some stupid idiot that really upset me and slightly scared me. Thinking of what they was doing was basically aimed at me. Like come on guys words and actions have affect.

Anyway goodnight

Zanny xx

Comments

Popular Posts