Love


Don't worry I am not start going all Miss woods commercial Elle on you and start writing the lyrics to Chip on my shoulder from Legally Blonde.

I want to speak about love, and not just the one you expect from boyfriends, girlfriend, fiancée, husband, wife or partner... But the ones we don't expect for example friends.

Since coming to Sheffield, I truly getting to know what it feels to have loads of people who I know love me. Though I did get it in Leicester. It wasn't as clear.

Love what friends show, encourage you to do stuff that you don't fill confident in doing or have any knowledge about.

Friends are there if you want a chit chat about anything from hot boys (or girls)  but mainly boy talk for me :p to the weather in Tanzania.

Love from friends is special, that once you get it you don't want to let it go. I love my friends in all that they have done for me. Some of them helped me so much that I have no way of showing them how much they mean to me. 

Everybody who reads this, I love you. Without you reading my blogs I would of given up writing and the skills I have gained from writing have helped me so much. 

Even though I haven't mat everybody who read my blog, I feel like I have become confident in what I am doing. I would love to say thank you for the people who encourage me on a day to day basis, to the people who simply say that they like my blog.

Thanks

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

Comments

Popular Posts