I would walk 500 miles


Today was fun still recovering for a fun night at She Is conference. Always have a fun night when all the women get together in one place.

Also I didn't do a lot today, as it a perfect day to wrap up warm stick the kettle on, Movie day. I only watched two films which was Hello Dolly! After that I watched Sunshine on Leith  which is one of my favorite films. 

Sunshine on Leith is just a a feel good, funny movie. I just love every second of it.  If you haven't watched it yet DO! Even if you have watched it like a million times watch it again.

When I was done I chatted with my good friend Emma for a bit. Then I want to the living room, and watched some random stuff that I had no idea I was watching. Then again I was knitting, I think this will be my 6th scarf which I am doing in a space of a month. 

Plus also 4 weeks to EVERYBODY TALKING ABOUT JAMIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the show..... well there isn't any words in any language that can express my love for the amazing show. I honestly can't wait. The next four weeks are going to feel like FOREVER!




























Get your tickets before they are all gone. 


Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

Comments

Popular Posts