I won't be her.

Today me and a couple of girls who live here, was talking about Love. It made me slightly left out as all of them been in a relationship but I haven't.

Then don't get me wrong I have been in love, but then I keep on getting my heart broken. If you look at my heart now you will see glue, super strength type, bandages trying to keep it to keep my heart together. With that you will see pieces missing.

Now I just protecting my heart, pushing all thought of love at the back of my mind, because my heart can't handle being rejected anymore.




My heart,
Broken,
Fragile,
Been through WW3

It now my job,
To keep it safe,
Safe from harm,
Harm from another.

One who will
Stab it,
Shot it,
Kick it.

I can't let another in.
In to give me false hope,
False dreams.
To places where I can't go.

My heart is now off limit.
Off from promises,
The horrible promise,
Of Love.








I thought I might share a quick poem I wrote it not good but I just thought I might share it.

Anyway as promised. My new hair colour.









Anyway goodnight

Zanny xx

Comments

Popular Posts