Fun morning

Today was a lovely morning. I got up at 5:20am to slowly get ready to leave the House at 6:50am so I can get to the Megacente at 7:35am.

I was living on next to no sleep, but I was fine I always am. Then at 7:45 people started to arrive for morning service rehearsal. Which for me, was making sure that everything was plugged in the camera, and that the board cast director has my signal in the room upstairs. So we can stream live to the world.

At 10 past 8 the vocals come back after their warm ups, and the band and vocals do the sound checks. We didn't fully go through rehearsals to about half past. Where we went through the four songs.

This leads us to just after 9am where we had a prayer meeting. When we prayed, I hold the whiteboard, which isn't light BTW for the cameras to white balance. This is so the white look dull and pale skin look orange.

That was the majority then I went to my position when I needed to and off we want.

Now I am chilling. Hoping that tomorrow is a happy day, because I need a rest from being scared, lonely and upset.

Goodnight everybody

Love you

Zanny xx

Comments

Popular Posts