Finished my candle

Today like the past five weeks I want to some classes at the new Theatre Dali. To be honest wow how much the building has changed since I started going there. The first week it was basically was a empty room but today they had shows on. Had a glance.

Anyway today I did word art which like always super fun like always. We did activity where we added verbs to make the sentence interesting. Which included The house looked old <- boring. As well as Jasmine ran, Mary ran, I hate waiting I get very nervous and they stared into each others eyes.

As the last one was the session I wouldn't say call him a leader or a teacher as it more what we want to do, but anyway he loved my last one he wanted me to changed only a few bit to make it better.

After that we did a flash fiction which he enjoyed hearing my story. It nice to hear that somebody enjoys my stories, even though most of mine are like a paragraph from about 10 different novels.

After that I did photography where I did rule of three. Which is very basic on how to take a good photo. We walked around for hour taking pictures alongside talking about the moorland trip this Friday.

When I got back to theatre dali, I carried on with my candle which I have finished. If anybody would like to have it, as I have no where to hang it, and I would love to give it to sometimes who I know will hang it for Christmas and love it as much as I did making it. Here the end product.



Just a quick question for any writers that read this, what is an interesting activity/ exercises that two people can do. Something fun, doesn't matter if the activities make us confused by the time we finished writing. There been a few where I am sure I didn't write but somehow did. These activities have to fit in a 2 hour session.

Thanks 

Anyway goodnight

Love you

Zanny xx

Comments

Popular Posts