Behind the Scenes at The Crucible theatre

Today I want to the Crucible theatre despite me being super I'll and having a bad leg. As I booked a ticket for a tecnicolour takeover session in one of the dressing rooms. Where they getting ready for the cast of the Wizard of Oz to arrive.

In those two hours we was decorating a dressing table. I did a fine flying monkey. I also helped with rearranging the tigs. As all over people who taking part was all like oldest was about 11 I had I do the more delicate parts.

Then at 2pm I want on a tour around the crucible theatre, and we want around, we wasn't allowed on stage ( I know sad times that we wasn't allowed. ) when we was done I want home and had a chat about the joy of theatres, and talking about shows that we probably not going to see any time soon as they too much money.

Anyway as I am super ill I really need to say goodnight

Love you

Zanny xx.

Comments

Popular Posts