Beauty is within you

There is a war,
A war I am fighting.
Fighting by myself,
With myself.

Thought are my worst enemy,
But I have a weapon,
That scare the thoughts away
A beauty within me.

We have the beauty within,
The beauty to change the world.
We are more powerful then we thought.
You ara strong.

There is a beauty within you,
In all of us.
You will find you way,
As you are BEAUTIFUL!!!!

.......................................................................................



This poem I thought when I was writing it that including me there is loads of people who are fighting with themselves about the fact they are worthless, and have nothing special about them. Nothing to offer the world.

So I thought that people do have something to give to the world. I still trying to figure it what my talent, and I can offer, but we all have a reason to be here.

Goodnight

Love you

Zanny xx

Comments

Popular Posts