50th post

Today the 23rd of November and today I been to theatre skills course at Sheffield Drama Studios. Next week is the last session, and we had loads of fun. I have gained skills that will be useful. Acting, in my opinion is still not one of them.

It more team building skills that I have gained , along side I feel a bit more confidence in the skills that I do have, which are very limited.

Anyway after theatre skills I want down to creative, Where me, Ben I, Tom "Cheesecake" Palmer " Rob and Josh did a team building task, where we was on two teams and one person was blind, and the other had to guide us to a item and place it somewhere. Never trust Josh Davis... Rubbish director. (The best really, I just like annoying you.)

We also started getting ready for Christmas Carols as that is in a couple of weeks. So we hoping to see you guys down at a Christmas Carols as it going to be a blast.
.
.
 .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Present day

So now back to 4th of October 2017. As people who read my last post I asked for ideas for my 50th post and the oh so talented Tom MacRae who wrote my favorite musical  "Everybody Talking about Jamie" opens on the 6th November 2017 at the Apollo theatre in London.

Sorry what was I saying oh yeah Tom was the only person to suggest an idea. So thank you Tom, you the best!

Goodnight all see you tomorrow.

Love Zanny xx

Comments

Popular Posts