The joy of being a female.

Now you be wondering what with the title, and the thing is, ever since I been living in the area I moved to in Sheffield at the start of the month, I have been getting a lot more sexist comment as well as behavior. A lot more then when I basically lived in the town center.

How can one area have so many sexist people. Like I have several man chase after me, and asked if I want help, to getting to close for any body liking. This is all down to me being a women. The worst thing, well the no wrong thing as it just wrong to start of with. It not just when it dark I get it any time of day in my area.

The thing is I have to stay at least a year on the program that I am doing, and at the moment in time I can't afford to live anywhere else. Otherwise I would of have to look somewhere else to live. But it not a option. So till September next year I have to carry on basically blanking out the sexist people.

Which is harder said then done. As I been holding it wanting to scream. I want to scream so much, from the pain, the pain from memories it brings up from when I want to high school, in Leicester. I am in so pain, emotional from these sexist comment doing to, it make me feel like there no friends or family to talk to.

As at high school I got in to the habit of not telling people how I feel. But now when I need to express my pain, then wanting to be stupid and wanting to end my pain and suffering. Though what the point in doing that, it won't stop them from keep being sexist. I will have to keep walking by them every time that I need to go out.

Anyway I need to go.

Love you

Zanny xx

Comments

Popular Posts