Sorry

Well first off I am sorry that I haven't been posting I been I'll will my mental health, but I am slowly getting back on the round. All this week I been forcing myself out and hang around my friends.

If I stay at home then that when my thoughts have got so dark. As this week there have been time where I was crying for no reason, or for stupid reason. For basically stupid reason, thinking I am not beautiful, smart, talented and worthy of any friends, or of any kindness.

All because of my depression saying horrible things to me, and unlike bullies which I have experience, I just walk away, with depression I can't walk away.

I just keep fighting the depression, because the darkness hate fire, and a fire only need a spark to get going. At the moment I am no fire, but I know I am a spark looking for to set alright my inner flame.

So that an update on how I am, and also to say I am alive

Love you.

Zanny xx

Comments

Popular Posts