September 11th 2017

Today is pretty much like any other day really. I was going to go food shopping, but my money doesn't go in till Tomorrow which for me is annoying. As I only really planned enough meals till Sunday.

Instead I watched two episode of series one of BBC Merlin, which I love I probably watch some more after I upload this. I try not to bing watch it even though it really good and it hard not to watch the whole series in one day.

I also had a 2 hours long session with my key worker, basically it was hard to go though. There was points where I thought I needed to say stop as it was to painful to talk about. Then I thought that I have to pull trough as the more I do today. The less I have to do on Friday.

So at this moment in time, I feel lost and hurt emotional that i had to talk about the painful experiences in my life. I just feel at the moment in time I feel like I don't know who to talk to. I feel like I can't talk about my pain and how lost I feel.

I know it be hard for some but there are days where I have self-harmed and have been days where I am so low that I have thought that I should take my life.

I honestly don't know what to say now.

All the best.

Love you all

Zanny. Xx

Comments

Popular Posts