Scarf completed

After starting the scarf over a week ago. I finally completed it. After watching episode of Merlin, watching the sound of music and listening to the soundtrack to Everybody Talking about Jamie.

I know you thinking I should have a rest of listening to the soundtrack. However writing the blog right now I am listening to. The soundtrack, speak to me in so many levels.I can see how these songs can reflect what I have gone through.

For example in Spotlight it sings "Don't wait for tomorrow, be happy Today, and all the stupid people who cares what they say." As a person who have be really badly been effected by bullying, I know it hard to look at the positive, every single day. To the point nearly 7 years after leaving that school I still find it hard to be happy, but this songs reminds me who care what they say, as I am strong, and that I shouldn't care, what tomorrow might bring for all that we know tomorrow might never come so I should be happy.

Anyway today, apart from knitting, I been hanging out with my friends getting my picture done for the media wall at the Megacente. It just to make the room more personalised and make people feel like they are apart of a team.

Well I was there I had a earl grey tea, and a banana and Cameral (Vegan) Brownie. Now before you say anything I still eat meat and drink Diary products. It just fancied it. Also I wanted to see how it tasted. In my opinion it tasted like banana bread. It nice and I have it again.

Anyway it 20 to 11 at night I wish you all a good night sleep and I see you tomorrow.

Love you

Zanny xx

Comments

Popular Posts