Month since I started.

Wow I can't believe that I don't a month worth of blogging. It doesn't feel like it been a month already, it feels like I started 2 weeks ago.

Overall I feel like even though that sometimes I feel like there no point in blogging my feeling or what I done. I think it down to the fact that I don't do anything interesting.

Then I realise that if I don't do this I be very bored and sometimes I have thoughts that I want people to read, also the response from my friends and the people I look up to saying that they enjoy my blog, always puts a smile on my face, and sometimes make me want to cry, as it means a lot that you lot takes a couple of minutes to read my blog.

Like I didn't expect getting at least 30 views each day in the first month. So I would like to say thanks you to everybody who take time to read my blog. As I understand that you might have a busy life.

Now as it been a month I will now let you ask me to talk about a topic. Anything you want me to.

To contract me
Send me a tweet or DM on twitter - @zannyisall
Send me a DM on Instagram @z.taylor1914

Love you all

Zanny


Comments

Popular Posts