Knitting, Merlin and more.

Today I woke at at 8am I wanted a bit more rest however I had another session with my key worker at 10am and if I went back to sleep I would of missed my session and I didn't want that.


 It was to go through what we talked about what we was on about on Monday. Also set some goals for me, like find confidence in myself as I don't see myself in a good light. I see my self in a bad light. I never give my self any credit, also I never see any good skills I have even though say I should see myself in a positive light.


After my session I want back to my room and did some knitting well watching three episode of Merlin. I also did some knitting as I watched Ella enchanted. I hoping to get my scarf knitted by the time I go down to London, which give me plenty of time to do it in reality.


Apart from knitting and watching things there not a lot to talk about I bumped into a friend. I wrote two poems today. Just something quick, nothing good. Listen to BBC Radio Sheffield, talking about the Theatre Awards.


I am also looking forward to going to dinner parties which starts on the 27th September which is in about 2 weeks time and we celebrating the lunch of dinner parties with us having Wine and Cheese. Woop. I try not to have to much wine I still have to get home. 😜


Now I got to go talk to you all soon.


Love you


Zanny

Comments

Popular Posts