Just a quick poem

I been thinking of just writing a poem for you guys but couldn't think of anything to say. So I just thought that I should just write one when one come to mind as that the best way.







My Hero,
You no Knight,
No warrior,
No solider.

But you are ready to fight,
To stand by my side,
To be my guide,
through the hardest times,

You hold me up,
When I am week.
You are my touch,
When it is dark.

You the shoulder
When I need one.
Making the sun come out,
In the darkest day.

You might not be a Knight,
Warrior
Or solider
But you at my Hero.














There are people in my life, that have helped me so much. Just a little bit. From reading my blogs, to giving me a reason to carry on in life, and reminding what to fill to have fun and laugh.

I know in some people eyes it not heroic, but in my eyes you have save me doing some stupid things in my life. So thanks

Comments

Popular Posts