Going to the cinema

Hi I am back again. Today I felt like I needed to go out, and not because I needed to go food shopping as there was nothing to eat. It was because as this place is boring to stay in. But then again I am always bored.

So I want into town and want to the cinema, as I had time to kill I want to the crucible theatre café and got myself a sandwich and a cuppa tea. Then I want for a walk and got myself a book to read after I do finish the one I am currently reading. The book I got today is called "A Promise of Fire" By Amanda Bouchet it apart of the Kingmaker Chronicles.

After that I got myself sand earphones as my one died and then went to the cinema to see the Emoji movie. After it ended I did food shopping and want home.

When I got home I chilled for a bit then had to go to a session about good neighbour. For me it wasn't useful as I am alright neighbour. Also there was me and one other girl and I felt like she did more talking and didn't give me a chance of talking and take part in the activity.  Even when the lady was trying to give me a chance I couldn't as she thought that the question was directed to anyone.

When we was done I dyed my hair, well in a sense touch up my roots as they were starting to show. I always thought that I should try and let it be natural but I don't think dirty blonde suits me all that well.

Apart from that there nothing new to tell you.

Goodnight all.

Love you

Zanny xx

Comments

Popular Posts