Filming then me time

Today I woke up at 8:30 to find there was a text asking me if I can help film a school of leadership session. I am sure why not. So I got to hope city Church for 10:30am but I didn't need to be there till 12pm

Do when I ghot to the media department I watched a friend edit last Sunday Preach of one of our Lead Pastor, then we want down to the main hall to set up and film. That mean moving the drum kit, and I'm like we probably get moaned at for not putting it back the way of should. How can you expect people who don't play the drum know how it goes. I only know where the stool and the kick drum go.

I left about 3:30 and got back to my place just before 4;30. But then at 5pm me and some other girls at the YWCA center got a hand massages. It part of the program if we go to these session you get points and also a free hand massages. If we like it and enough people were interested the lady be back. Next time I might get a back massages because my back really need it.

Now I going to chill out cause I'm super tried. Now if you want a hand massages let me know. One thing I won't touch are feet even if my family or dearest of friend I won't touch feet

LZannyou all

Zanny

Comments

Popular Posts