Creative

I had another sleepless night. It wasn't down to the wind this time. I guess I couldn't fall a sleep. Luckily I had nothing planned. So I just chilled to about half 3 in the afternoon.

At that point I Walked into town looked around Waterstones for a bit, to be honest I could just live in there just surrounded by books and gave news books coming in ever couple of weeks or so every year. I will have something to read.

Then I looked at some shoes I know, I walked by and I noticed these funky cat high heal boots they were very interesting design. Then again that brand does make very cool, funky looking shoes.

Then I walked to the Mega Centre for creative, chilled out with Neon Youth till creative starts, then we started our sectional, being with broadcast I headed of with the boys and did some planning, for something we hoping to film.

After creative was over I walked home, I know it not safe to walk home on my own where I live but it was quicker and cheaper then walking into town to catch a bus.

Now I am home at 10:11pm at night writing up my blog as it helps me to relax at night.

Also I want to say congratulation to the wonderful and talented cast , crew and creators of Everybody Talking about Jamie for getting not just one, not two but three nomination for the UK Theatre awards. They deserve every single one as the show truly an amazing musical. Which always leave me with a tear in my eye even after the second song called the wall in my head.

Anyway wish you all a goodnight.

Love you all.

Zanny xx

Comments

Popular Posts