Couldn't post night

First of let me apologise for last night. Something happened last night which left me physically shock up. It still kind of going on, the worse thing I can't go in any detail, because of the place I am in. I am not allowed to say any names for their safety, mainly.

So if you see me around and I seam a little edgy that is way. Like I try and be happy, but sometimes, with things like what happened last night, will shake me up and bring up painful memories, that I trying to fight. It like the song from Everybody talking about Jamie called "Wall in my Head." It goes, "This wall is harder to climb if it one you have built." And at the moment I am climbing my own wall.

It feels like times where I am climbing it on my own. It more often then less. I just struggling to climb it, or scared to climb it, because of how big my wall is, scared of what on the other side.

Speaking of ETAJ I have finished my Jamie musical themed scarf.

I know the picture don't really see the colour that well it shows of more white, but it it a light blue more like a baby blue.  Tomorrow I try and see if I can take a picture of my Jamie scarf and my white scarf.

Anyway got to go now so goodnight everybody.

Love you

Zanny xx

Comments

Popular Posts