Chilling out and Red Frogs

Today I watched Disney Maleficent, and 3 episode of Merlin. I nearly completed the whole of series one of it. I know it too early but I don't have the second series, so it could either be a birthday gift or a Christmas gift. Blame the creative director, he mentioned Christmas last night, and as Christmas and my birthday in the same month.

I also went into town, just to kill some time and I bump into a good friend of mine Miss Jessica Smith (Guys single (oh gosh I turning into Mo)) speaking of friends, my best friend Tebby who from Kenya is coming back to Sheffield. It feels like I haven't seen it what feel like forever. I missed her so much.

They are going to be some days my post are going to be early or late as I will am on Red Frogs and now it term times meaning back on teams. So that means for me on Thursday night from 10:30pm to early hours I will be flipping pancakes at the Viper room for people to make sure that they have a good and safe night. Trust me apart from standing in the cold it fun, as there have been a few drunken marriages proposals, to me and few other girls on my team, give us a reason to smile.

Anyway goodnight

Love you

Zanny.

Comments

Popular Posts