A long day

So today I woke up at 6:20 after like four hours sleep. I didn't plan on having that amount I was hoping for more.

Well most of you be thinking why didn't you go back to sleep. Well the reason is apart from being apart of board cast team. I am also on Wiz Junior which one Sunday every four weeks.

I had to be there for half 9. I know why three hours? It is because it take me a while to wake up, then now I need to travel into town. I got there 1:15 hours early, so I said hi, to the vocals, band, light, sound and boardcast team. As they was already there. Then I want to do snacks for juniors which consist of, raisin, bananas, apples and bread sticks.

Then half ten came me and the other leaders want to lead the Kidd in praise and worship by dancing, which we had to do it again upstairs.

After church finished we all packed down and some friends for Hope City Church gave me a house warming gift. Which was so sweet of them. I am so thankful that the plant isn't real. 😜 as I have a thing where I can kill the easiest of plant to look after within a week of having it.

When I got home I chilled as my whole body hurts for dancing, being over energetic. Well I will miss dressing up as a pirate, as this Sunday was the last of the movie mania weeks.

I will see you guys tomorrow.

Love you all

Zanny

Here a joke what is a pirates favorite letter?
You going to say R.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Well it is not.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It is C because they are always lost at it.

Comments

Popular Posts