22nd September

Wow I can't believe that it only the 22nd of September. Which means there 56 days to I am in London watching Everybody Talking about Jamie, 82 days till my 22nd and then there 93 days to Christmas. Wow have the year gone?


Anyway today I want into town today and got the things I needed to get like bin bags, a pillow (I only had one pillow when I needed two to support my bad back) some sponges and so forth.


When I got back I watched two, Trolls staring Anna Kendrick and Justin Timberlake, I also watched the film Wimbledon starring Kirsten Dunst and Paul Bettany. They are two very good films and for Wimbledon that saying something, if I watch the sport I would full asleep, so Richard Loncrain did a great job.


When I had a bit of a rest to eat, and chilled out watching TV (nothing interesting was on.) At 9pm to about 10 to 10 I picked up my needed and wool, and carried on knitting while I was listening to Everybody Talking about Jamie. If you know me then you know that I just adore the musical, so if was hard not to dance or bust out singing. Otherwise I would of had to start knitting all over again. I say one more day and I should be done.


Anyway goodnight everybody and I hope you have a good night rest. Sleep tight.


Love you


Zanny xx

Comments

Popular Posts