2000+ blog views!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to a massive THANK YOU to all the people that read my post everyday. Even if this is this your first time reading my blog. Getting to the 2000 mark as soon as I did. I was completely shocked.

I just can't believe that people read my blog. As in all fairness I know I'm a rubbish blogger. I know that, and I expect it, but the funny thing is people still read it, despite being rubbish.

As a thank you I share a poem that how I felt the other day but was scared of expressing them;






Darkness,
How can people speak of light,
When all I see is the blackness.
The blackness of night.

The night that get into your bones.
That wiggle inside your brain,
And controls what you think.
Keeping you out of the light.

The Darkness that stabs
With the knife of remembrance
Of the pain, heartache and loneliness,
Of people long ago.

How much more can I cope,
When everywhere is light,
When i am sitting in
The Darkness








That it. It was written in the moment, rough version.

Love you

Zanny

Comments

Popular Posts