Top 5 songs from stage musical

These are my top five favorite songs. From my most favorite at the moment to my least. Here we go

  1. Spotlight from Everybody Talking about Jamie. This show is new to the west end coming to the Apollo on November 6th but I was lucky enough to see the show in Sheffield at the crucible and fall in love with the show from the opening number of "don't even know it" to the final boy. The song spotlight is sung to Jamie by his best friend Pritti who is portrayed by the lovely Lucie Shorthouse when he told her that he want to be a drag Queen but to scared to go out. There a lyric that I had to listen to on my friend Spotify a couple of time. Where I am certain is sung " there will be ice cream in a tiny tub with a built in spoon. " is so no wonder I be wanting ice cream, and I don't even like tub ice cream.
  2. Shall we Dance from the King and I. I went to see the musical just after my 14th birthday at The Curve Theatre with school on the 21st of December. Now I already knew the storyline as I sewn the movie loads of time and I know if any good (Spoiler) that I will need tissue. When the iconic song Shall we Dance started I knew from that moment that I was in love with musical. The leading lady was Janie Dee.
  3. The next one is Legally Blonde Remix from Legally blonde. It is upbeat, energetic, full of life and it kick butt. As well as showing !end that us guys don't need a leg up if we work hard and have awesome, amazing friends who support you all the way.
  4. Next one is Hello Dolly from Hello Dolly! I went to see this for my 16th birthday as my brother got me two tickets to the show. I never seen the movie so knew nothing about the show. Which I think is a good thing because I want in with a open mind. Now the title song was so full of life and passionate which sums up Dolly Levi who in this production was portrayed by Janie Dee (so in a way she my favorite stage actress. Really want to meet her one day.) 
  5. Lastly I have to say without love from Hairspray. I just love the song it a feel good song. Also without love in the world it be a very miserable sad place with no happiness or hope. Like the saying goes love make the world go round.

Comments

Popular Posts