Songs to lift my mood.

Now we all have songs that lift our moods, from my pet goldfish past away to I just need a little bit of a cheer up. Now here our a few of mine.

One of which is happy now you can't help yourself you just have to sing along to the song.

Katy Perry's Firework is such a motivational song that full of passion. Even though there is time when I know I can never shine like the 4th of July. It lift my mood up for about 4/5 minuets.

Shepherd Geronimo is such an energetic feel good song. I love the international music video, it colourful. Also the song is really catchy and not in an annoying way. I don't mind if for no reason it comes in my mind midway through my dinner or first thing when I wake up.

Oliva Holt's Carry on, is such a motivational song, about that there might be trouble in your way, but dispute the dangers and mountains you have to claim, you can carry on.

Sabrina carpenter we are the stars. It just a lovely song, always put a smile on my face.

Comments

Popular Posts