Q&A

I asked my friends on Facebook and Twitter, if they have any questions for me to answer, I only got a few, but I looked around for some questions for a Q & A.

Here we go;

Q: what is your favorite animal and why?
A: African bush squirrel as I like the colouring and they are cute.

Q: what would you do if you have an invisibility clock for 24hrs?
A: I will prank people by scaring them... Like moving objects, pushing them making them believe that a ghost is hunting them....

Q: Cats or Dogs?
A: easy questions, even though I love cats with all and have had two cats myself called Thelma and Louise I have to be more of a dog person, I never forget you Foxy.

Q: if you could be any person in the Bible who would it be and why?
A: mmmm....... John the Baptist... He seems cool and he get to baptise Jesus.

Q: what is your favorite candle scent?
A: coconut Lime

Q: which celebrities would you have for a brother or a sister?
A: sister I would say Scarlett Johansson, for brother I would say Matt Smith.

Q: what would you name you children?
A: girl will be Renesmee as i think it a really beautiful name, and for boy I would probably give him the name Thomas James - James in honor of my father who passed away when I was 2.

Q: what Language apart from your native language would you like to be able to speak?
A: Kiswahili I fall in love with this language when I want to Tanzania, at the moment I only know the Jambo song.

Q: do you eat breakfast every morning?
A: I know I going to get moaned at by a few people by saying this but I don't. It just some morning I am so low on myself that I feel that there no point.

Q:where do you buy jeans?
A: I don't wear jeans I wear leggins and I get them from Primary, it just because I can't find one that affordable and comfy, even if they are they always to long, I would say I would sew them but I rubbish at it.

Q: how old was you when you find out Santa wasn't real?
A: 10 by mistake, my mum forgot to close the door well she was doing the present, she didn't notice that I saw her doing the gift. I played along for her shake.

Q: do you sing in the car?
A: NEVER!!!! Ohhh OK sometimes if I feel that nobody is listening.

Q: occupation I wanted to do when I was a kid?
A: Actress.

Q: movie you can watch over and over again and still be in love with?
A: The secret of Moonacre

Q: shoe size?
A: 2 and a 2 1\2

Q: are you a good writer?
A: I don't know. You guys are a better judges then me. I don't think I am any good at writing. I do try though. What do you guys think?

Q: favorite TV program?
A: Merlin no JK...... It Doctor Who, even though I do enjoy Merlin you can't beat the Doctor.

Q: do you want a church Wedding?
A: It would be nice if I do have a Church wedding, but it might be a while till I start thinking of that as first I need to be in a loving relationship.

Q: do you wanna build a snowman?
A: Or ride our bikes around the halls? I think some company is overdue I starting talking to the pictures on the walls "hang in there John". (Sorry I had to)

Q: how many pillows?
A: 2

Q: Sunrise or Sunset?
A: Sunset

Q: do you have any scars?
A: yes I have a few on my left arm from when I had a illness which effects my red blood which makes these spots on my arm appears, after I recovered I just got these spots as a reminder. That why I don't really have my arms on show. From being judge.

I also have a scar on my face near my left eye from when I was five and my neighbour at the time friends dog bite me in the face.

Q: are your proud of yourself?
A: No I am not.

Q:have you ever played conkers?
A: Yes when I was in Primary school, we had a conkers tree in our play ground so we always looked forward to she they fall.

Q: last thing you recorded on TV?
A: it has to be Doctor who last year. Me and my friends would record the show on Saturday, then around 6pm on Sunday we would go on Skype and watch it together.

Q:last book you read?
A: poison study by Maria V. Snyder

Q: Beatles or Elvis Presley?
A: the Beatles I guess.

Q:jelly or Ice cream?
A: Jelly

Q: glass half full or half empty?
A: Half empty

Q: who would play you in a movie about your life?
A: I don't know really, there loads of females actors that I like but would they be able to play me. If you think of anybody who would be great at playing me let me know.

Q: do you sing to yourself?
A: all the time 😜😀

Q: how many Valentine did you get this year?
A: none, not that I am upset or bothered about getting Valentine this years I treated myself to see Everybody Talking about Jamie, because it would be a lot better then sitting at home, and also the show is super, the talk back after the show was amazing.

Q: if you could choose anywhere in the world to live, where would it be?
A: Chad I door know why I have a feeling that I meant to be there for some reason. I don't know yet, hopefully soon I find out.

Comments

Popular Posts