Last theatre trip in Sheffield (for a while(I hope))

Today I want o the theatre here in Sheffield. I want to see the well-known footloose. I never seen the musical nor the movie. Which is an amazing feel knowing you going to see something for the first time not knowing anything about.

But it sad that it the last show I will see in Sheffield till I don't know when. The reason that this Friday I am moving, and at this right it has to be down to Leicester, till I can get back on my feet.

I don't want to because I love Sheffield, it is an amazing city and the year I been here. I have made so much memories and made loads of great friends that have helped me through, death, depression, self harming, and suicidal thoughts. This year wouldn't be the same.

I can't thank you enough for being part of my time in Sheffield I will see you soon you have been an amazing city.










Thanks guys!!!!!

Love you all!! Everyone of you. I going to miss you all, but hopefully it going to be for a while till I find a good amount of income that will cover rant, food and everything else.

Love

Zanny

Comments

Popular Posts