Just a quick update

Hi I am here, I thought that if I just even post something well it better then nothing today. A lot of emotions going through my head at the moment. It not something to let the world know about.

Even through I'm struggling really bad, I always trying to put a smile on my face. Though I can say that, I'm in pain emotional, so drained of this life.

Every time I ask for help I feel like I been push back 10000 steps sometimes more, and it has finally come to the point I don't know where else to turn.

Some dark thoughts are getting to the point where one day I will listen and take action. Two days ago sadly I do admit that I did self harm. I not proud of it. It was down to fear, being lost. Having no family to go, that point I was completely alone, and scared of what will happen.

I just been coping for too long and I don't know how muchlongee I can do this.

Sorry....

I got to go.

Zanny

Comments

Popular Posts