Day 6 - Rant

Well this is me more ranting then anything. I know that there people out there who making sure I do this and do that. As well as asking who coming with you, or when you did that you never told me you was going to do that.

Like for crying out people, I can go to the doctor on my own I can go to the bank on my own. I can go to any important appointment/ interview on my own as well as sort things out without people knowing. I am 21 for crying out loud not 2. So I just want people to understand that.

So before you say that I'm coming with you or let see if I'm free or I ask if so and so come with me like think for a moment and ask if I want somebody to come with me, as there might be some area that might be a bit personal and I don't want anybody else to hear.

This doesn't mean I don't love you or not thankful, it just that sometimes I feel that you treating me more as a child then an adult who is struggling and rather be treated as a adult who need help then being treated as a child. Also I do understand that time I need to be dragged out of bed but that due to my depression. I also don't like the fact people say I lose things or never go to appointment. Like hang on I never lost anything they never arrived second I missed one appointment due to being really I'll that day and totally missed my alarm and slept right through the meeting.

Comments

Popular Posts