Day 2

Hello and welcome back. Today I feel really low again. It a forever battle with my brain. There some days that are great, and I feel that I finally beet depression, and  suicidal thoughts. Then there are days like today that make me feel that I netter get this done and dusted. It not like anybody will noticed.

I just keep on saying to me. If I don't do it for me, keep on fighting, even though I feel like there not much worth fighting for. That I should try and carry on for my friends, and just people who love me Even though today I feel like I don't deserve them. I just wish that this battle will end and that I can go about my life with the content remainder of how I am feeling, or have been. Through marks on my arms, to plans.

I know that there are things that I am looking forward to in the year. As well as dreams of working in the film industry, and having a chance to work along side people who I admire, but there days like today where I feel like there no point in looking forward to it, or is there any point in trying. It mentally painful.

I did try and go for a walk but my ankle decided that of didn't want to play fair today, so I was basically unable to go anywhere, as I can't put any weights, well a little bit to go anywhere. So that basically doesn't help with my mood.

So tomorrow I will watch films all day. If you have any films that you think I like I will try and see if I can watch it, keep in mind I will not watch any horror. Mainly for personal reason really.

Anyway this song below explains how I feel today.


See you all tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts