Day 10- thoughts

I just thought that as I don't know what else to talk about to write about how it was like growing up with a dad, because some people always question about not having one parent around while they growing. I know that this is just my experience, as some people find it quite hard to take if in account some people find it easier.

With me as I was young when my biological dad died it didn't effect me growing up in a single parent household. I know my biological mother remarried when I was five, but due to the fact the I was living with my auntie who I see as my mum and as she wasn't married till I was 17. So I was always raised with one parent.

Dispute this they have been times where I have thought what of is like to have a father/dad figure in my life, but even with my biological mum husband and my auntie husband both nice people. I just don't have that sort of relationship with them where I look up to them as a dad.

I guess them been time where I might not let them. Like it would be nice to have a father like figure in my life, as there only so !much you can tell a mum.

I know I am lucky that I had somebody as there are people less lucky then me, but there a part of me I feel like I am missing.

Comments

Popular Posts