Day 1

Hello and welcome back it is the 9th August 2017 and I am official starting the daily blog, or hoping to. Depends on if anything gets in the way. All today I had a notepad near !e and I wrote down everything that I did today. As unlike vlogging you don't film everything you do. So having a notepad near is useful for visual reminders.

Today I woke up at 9am which is in some sense a lay in, however I probably woke up later if there was no building work going down at a club near where I live. Which is good for now I guess it means I can sleep without hearing loud music at 3am or drunken idiots outside my window singing out of tune.

After I had my breakfast and got up. I chilled a bit while watching Moana. Which is a lovely film, it not my favorite Disney film, that will have to the original Beauty and the Beast. Don't get me wrong the 2017 version is great in so many ways but there are some bits I don't like, for example Ewan McGregor French accent is well questionable. If he was trying for a character who wasn't in the country long before he got turned into a candle stick and so he doesn't have a strong accent great job but if not....

Then I had a Jam sandwich to fill myself up before I want for a walk for half a hour by myself. I just thought that it might do me some good. Even though mentally I don't feel any different then from when I woke up. I guess it was because I felt alright for once in what feels like a super long time. I don't know how long it will carry on. Here hoping it will.

After my walk I chilled out watching YouTube videos, going on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. With FB and Insta I mainly go on there to see what all my friends and family are doing. With Twitter for me it a way to keep up-to-date with the latest news, gossip and see what all my favorite people in the world who not my friends or in a sense friends who I see every week.

That all for now :D I will see you tomorrow, as I am now going to check if Roman Atwood posted his vlog.

Love ya!!!!!!

Zanny.

Comments

Popular Posts